New(er) Teacher Mentorship PILOT Program
Personalized support for teachers in years 1-3
UPGRADE YOUR EFFECTIVENESS
If you are new in your teaching career, years 1-3, and have a desire to hone your craft, but lack the support at your school site...this mentor program is for YOU!
What is the goal?
To increase teacher effectiveness & student achievement in the classroom through personalized, on-going mentorship with a veteran teacher
What will I get?
- Gain knowledge and skills on teaching best practices
- Receive personalized, bite-sized feedback on lesson design, preparation and execution
- Implement effective instructional techniques and strategies
How will I get it?
- Self-Paced Online Learning Modules with Printables
- A private Facebook community for support and accountability with other new and newer elite educators
- Group coaching calls for strategy demonstrations + live Q/A
(Modules will be released in a drip format. You will not be able to access the entire program upon entry.
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.