Do you want to develop your Edu-Leader potential?
Become to the leader you desire to be, today!
Many leaders are left to seek their own professional development. Search no more and invest in yourself today!
This 9 course bundle will help you develop in every aspect of your leadership career. From feedback to leading professional development, these courses will cover a wide range of leadership topic to help you grow and lead.
There is no better time to start than today. GET EMPOWERED!
How Can this Course Help Me?
This is a Course Bundle. That means it offers a variety of levels and types of professional development sessions. You'll gain knowleadge about:
- How to increase your impact as a leader
- How to develop engaging PD sessions
- How to create a feedback system for growth
- How to use questioning to promote reflection with teachers
- Coaching strategies
- Observation strategies
- How to increase your influence
- Virtual coaching strategies
- How to create support plans for growth
- Plus BONUS modules!
Grab these courses at a BUNDLED PRICE! Courses are valued at over $240!
- Online webinars, modules & courses
- Accompanying pages to take notes and activities throughout the courses
- Accompanying blog post & podcast episodes
- Professional Development Learning Certificates
Who is the Teachers Who Lead Professional Development Bundle for?
This experience is for educators who are:
- Developing Teacher Leaders & Coaches
- Self motivated
- Determined to make a difference
- Life-long learners
- Advocates for instructional best practices & teacher wellness
- Cultivators of a collaborative culture
- Actively seeking the latest trends and research based methods
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $240.92
Get started now!
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.