Do you want to develop your Edu-Leader potential?
Become to the leader you desire to be, today!
Many leaders are left to seek their own professional development. Search no more and invest in yourself today!
This 13 course bundle will help you develop in every aspect of your leadership career. From feedback to leading professional development, these courses will cover a wide range of leadership topic to help you grow and lead.
There is no better time to start than today. GET EMPOWERED!
How Can this Course Help Me?
This is a Course Bundle. That means it offers a variety of levels and types of professional development sessions. You'll gain knowledge about:
- How to increase your impact as a leader
- How to develop engaging PD sessions
- How to create a feedback system for growth
- How to use questioning to promote reflection with teachers
- Coaching strategies
- Observation strategies
- How to increase your influence
- Virtual coaching strategies
- How to create support plans for growth
- How to become an effective mentor
- How to design a mentorship program
- Top Edu-Leadership strategies
- Plus BONUS modules!
Grab these courses at a BUNDLED PRICE! Courses are valued at over $350!
- Online webinars, modules & courses
- Accompanying pages to take notes and activities throughout the courses
- Accompanying blog post & podcast episodes
- Professional Development Learning Certificates
Who is the Teachers Who Lead Professional Development Bundle for?
This experience is for educators who are:
- Developing Teacher Leaders, Coaches & Mentors
- Self motivated
- Determined to make a difference
- Life-long learners
- Advocates for instructional best practices & teacher wellness
- Cultivators of a collaborative culture
- Actively seeking the latest trends and research based methods
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $356.88
Get started now!
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.