Virtual Coaching Calls
Making an Impact Remotely
Are you looking for ways to virtually connect to your teachers? Make scheduling easier and more convenient throughout the summer or school year by scheduling virtual calls with those you lead. Check in, engage & make effective conversations happen no matter where you are!
In this session, you will be able to:
- Turn coaching conversations into productive, empowering virtual discussions
- Improve teacher proficiency and student achievement
- Note-taking Guide
- PD Certificate
- Coaching Calls Printable
Who is this session for?
This experience is for educators who are:
- Developing Teacher Leaders & Coaches
- Self motivated
- Determined to make a difference
- Life-long learners
- Advocates for instructional best practices & teacher wellness
- Cultivators of a collaborative culture
- Actively seeking the latest trends and research based methods
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.