The Breakthrough Coaching Strategy You've Overlooked
Passing the Ownership to Teachers
Are you looking for strategies to help you become to the effective and empowered teacher leader you desire to be?
Do you want to elevate the conversations you have with those you lead? Do you want to make progress in the obstacles you are facing?
This course will help you do all of these things and more. Invest in your career and get started on your journey to becoming a better leader today!
In this session, you will be able to:
- Maximize and elevate coaching debriefs
- Hone in on root causes of progress obstacles
- Create more accurate, effective coaching plans for teacher development
- Note-taking Guide
- Cheat Sheet
- Book & Podcast Recommendations
- PD Certificate
- PD Survey
- Observation Notes
- Observation Debrief Prompts
- Debrief Planning Guide
- Teacher Support Roster
- Goal Setting Meeting
- Professional Development Plan [PDP]
- Coaching Plan
- Progress Report
- Teacher Evaluation Rubric
Who is this session for?
This experience is for educators who are:
- Developing Teacher Leaders & Coaches
- Self motivated
- Determined to make a difference
- Life-long learners
- Advocates for instructional best practices & teacher wellness
- Cultivators of a collaborative culture
- Actively seeking the latest trends and research based methods
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.