Teacher Leader Mastermind Program
Learn & Lead in Community
Upgrade your effectiveness as a teacher leader!
To become a better leader, you need to surround yourself with other elite leaders.
- Get the support you've been craving from a special community rooting you on.
- Receive personalized feedback on your specific situation from a teacher leader who has been in your shoes.
- Gain new ideas to implement from peers in the field walking along side you.
The struggle you've been facing wondering HOW to improve and WHO to lean on is now behind you. This mastermind will give you the knowledge and support you've been seeking.
12 Week - 90 Day Commitment
How Can this Course Help Me?
This is a DUAL-Course. That means it offers a Level 1 Course (Coaching Teachers Course) and a Level 2 Course (Edu-Mastermind).
You get all the benefits of an online course (videos + printable forms) to help you become an effective instructional coach while receiving individualized support to help you put everything you've learned into action. (Much of the work is done off of this platform.)
A mastermind is a collective learning opportunity where like-minded people come together to support one another towards personal and professional goals. It is lead by a expert educator and seasoned mastermind member (Me!).
If you want all the knowledge of how to better lead teachers, but also want a tribe of brilliant educators alongside you, then a mastermind is a great investment in your future self.
- Gain unlimited ideas, tools and strategies
- Expand your Professional Learning Network [PLN] by at least 10 new top-notch educators
- Become confident and comfortable in creating the role and impact you desire
Grab this DUAL- Course at a discount price!
You might be thinking...
- I'm not paying for anything. There's enough FREE support out there.
- There is a lot of stuff out there for free. But you get what you pay (or don't pay) for. If you want more than just tips and tricks to try, like a support network to cheer you on and a leader dedicated to giving you personalized feedback weekly on the obstacles you're facing, then investing in this opportunity is more than worth it. You pay for what you value. How much do you value your own growth and effectiveness as a teacher leader?
- I don't have the time to participate in anything long-term.
- You can use one hour a week to scroll social media, or you can use that time to gain ideas, knowledge, tips, support, guidance and more to help you immediately become a more effective teacher leader. It's up to you how you choose to spend your time.
- This can't possibly help me. I'm a veteran educator with years of experience (and not to mention TONS of accolades).
- Life-long learning is the foundational mindset of every educator. If you think you know it all, you're stopping yourself from evolving from good --> great --> better! There's always something to learn when you invest yourself wholly into a new experience. Years of experience does not always translate to effectiveness with current best practices, fresh new ideas or out-of-the-box perspectives. Don't shortchange your trajectory because you *think* you've maxed out your potential. The capacity of your growth is determined by your mindset.
This course is closed for enrollment.
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.
Frequently Asked Questions
Get #empowered so that you can #empower others!