Become the knowledgeable, intentional coach that you desire!
You will no longer suffer from a lack of direction in your role, spend countless hours developing your own systems and routines, or feel frustrated that you aren't making the impact you wanted.
You'll learn a PROVEN SYSTEM from start to finish for how to better support teachers in their own development so that they can positively impact student achievement.
The videos will deliver the WHAT and the WHY and the printable forms will give you the HOW roadmap.
You'll gain research-based techniques and tools to boost teacher performance and proficiency (plus, earn professional development credit by learning!)
Videos are short in length but big on impact. Each module gives you the nitty gritty details that you can implement immediately so that you can start serving those you lead better than ever before.
Supplemental Files Include:
- Binder Cover
- Table of Contents
- Rationale for each product
- Ways to Help
By enrolling, you receive amazing BONUSES.
1) A PD certificate to submit to your district for learning credits towards your teaching license
2) Access to how-to content from the Instructional Coaching Series & Coach Focus blog posts
3) 100+ pages of coaching forms to make your job that much easier
- Available Formats:
- Printable (use as is)
- Digital (fill out online)
- Editable (can personalize)
- Form Types:
- Lesson Planning Visuals
- Lesson Planning Checklist
- Lesson Plan Format
- Lesson Plan Feedback
- Backwards Planning Guide
- Coaching Duties Pie Chart
- Coaching Cycle Visual
- Staff Survey
- Goal Setting Meeting
- Pre-Observation Conference
- Classroom Observation Notes
- Feedback Slips
- Debrief Planning Form
- Debrief Discussion Questions
- Observation Debrief Teacher Planning Guide
- Teacher Reflection
- Coach Feedback Survey
- Evaluation Rubric (Teacher)
- Evaluation Rubric (Coach)
- Teacher Progress Report (Q1-Q4)
- Teacher Video Reflection
- Teacher Data Collection
- Mentor-Mentee Discussion Dice
- How to Build Relationships
- Professional Development Plan
- Appointment Cards
- Teacher Support Roster
- Menu of Support
- Teacher/Coach Role Descriptors
- Teacher's Support System
- Coaching 101: A How-To Guide
- Professional Development Session Feedback Survey
- Model Lesson Observation Notes
- End of Year Teacher Check In
- Developing a Coaching Plan
- Professional Learning Community [PLC] Meeting Minutes
- "Caught Being Amazing" Teacher Coupons
- Virtual Classroom Walk Through Checklist
- Virtual Debriefs via Coaching Calls
- ...and more!
StartModule 1: Become a Coach (29:37)
StartModule 2: Life as a Coach (31:09)
StartModule 3: Coaching Styles, Types, & Sneak Peek at Resources (38:24)
StartModule 4: Common Struggles (42:49)
StartModule 5: A Coach's Support (18:08)
StartConclusion & Printable Resources (9:28)
StartBONUS Modules (39:08)
You Might be Thinking...
Can this course help me?
The content of this course was developed in two ways: 1) from my own experience having to figure out how to be an effective coach on my own with limited direction and 2) from training and leading dozens of coaches as they navigated their own unique circumstances. Therefore, this course is less theory and full of more applicable, tangible coaching tips and strategies you can implement right away. This certainly can help you grow your leadership skill set!
Is the course worth the price?
If I am being honest, I should probably charge more for this course. (The printable forms are near $100, let alone the value of content within the numerous modules and bonus sessions). Did you know you get all future updates to the course for FREE? That means, as modules or printable forms are added and the purchase cost increases, you get access to everything without paying a dime. So yes, this course is absolutely worth the price.
What if I don't have time to finish it?
Want some more good news? You have access to this course FOR LIFE! You can start and stop as many times as you wish. You can skip around to the sessions you need the most depending on what you are facing as a teacher leader in the moment. You have plenty of time to finish it, that is if you don't forget it's here!
What are Coaches Saying?
"Thanks for an interactive positive workshop"
My favorite part of the course was the...
- "Concerns and Solutions module"
- 'Tips and strategies for coaching"
- "The step by step learning objectives"
This course helped me become a better coach because...
- "It helped answer some questions I had regarding coaching"
- "All of it. Coaching was a new role for me when I enrolled."
- "It has met me where I am"
Get started now!
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.