Observations: Are You Seeing the REAL Picture?
“Are you Seeing the REAL picture?” shares 3 opportunities to consistently be present and capture the real picture of what’s happening in classrooms to that we can help teachers improve.
We are all hip to the dog and pony show that teachers are so amazingly able to put on when they know someone is watching. We also are hip to the stress and anxiety of working with a coach to better your craft and that sometimes translates into an unemotional robot in front of the room, too frozen and scared to make a move.
We don’t want to alter teachers behavior we want to enhance it. That means we want to capture evidence that helps us dig deep to the root of what is holding teachers back from successfully finding their voice and X factor while also shining up those areas that are uncomfortable and not yet up to standard.
How Can this Course Help Me?
- Capture better evidence during teacher observation
- Enhance teacher performance
- Dig deeper & make observations more impactful
- Enhance your skills as teacher leader and observer
- Online webinar
- 9 Printables (planning guides, debrief questions, feedback slips & MORE)
- PD Certificate
Who is this session for?
This experience is for educators who are:
- Developing Teacher Leaders & Coaches
- Self motivated
- Determined to make a difference
- Life-long learners
- Advocates for instructional best practices & teacher wellness
- Cultivators of a collaborative culture
- Actively seeking the latest trends and research based methods
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.