New Teacher Academy
Become a Skilled Educator Through Content Knowledge and Instructional Best Practices Shared in Online Modules
Are you a new teacher and want to ensure you enter the profession equipped and confident?
Do you want to gain valuable knowledge and essential skills with best practices? These instructional modules and practice activities will help you to do just that!
Gain access to over 7 and a half hours of content to help you have a successful start, but more importantly a successful career in education!
PLUS you will earn professional development credit.
How Can this Course Help Me?
This course is a great investment in your future self. Topics covered:
- Education history insight
- New teacher preparation
- Classroom management
- Lesson plan preparation
- Classroom environment
- Behavior management
- Instructional best practices
- Technology in the classroom
- Student performance
- Student ownership
- Extra curriculars
- Common struggles
- Plus BONUS a module AND access to any new content that will get uploaded!
- 15 modules & 1 bonus module that will serve as a learning tools (over 7.5 hours of content)
- Accompanying blog post & podcast episodes
- Professional Development Learning Certificate
NOTE: New videos + materials are uploaded periodically. Since you have already paid for the New Teacher Academy, these additions will be at no cost to you!
Who is the New Teacher Academy for?
This experience is for educators who are:
- New to the teaching profession
- Focused on self growth & success
- Self motivated
- Determined to make a difference
- Life-long learners
- Advocates for instructional best practices & teacher wellness
- Actively seeking the latest trends and research based methods
StartHistory of Education (71:59)
StartTeacher Preparation (75:42)
StartClassroom Learning Environment (48:21)
StartLesson Plan Creation (27:29)
StartBehavior Management (20:24)
StartBest Instructional Practices (37:56)
StartMeet Student Needs with Differentiation (33:10)
StartTechnology in the Classroom (21:38)
StartStudent Performance (27:56)
StartStudent Ownership (17:53)
StartExtra Curriculars (18:48)
StartCommon Struggles (26:34)
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.