Leading Efficient and Engaging PD Sessions
Say 'So Long' to those boring PD sessions and say 'Hello' to being inspired and engaged!
Are you ready to create professional development sessions that make your staff fully engaged and eager to learn?
No longer will you deliver lengthy, rarely applicable, "sit and get" meetings. This is an ineffective way to equip teachers with instructional best practices and current pedagogy knowledge.
When you are done with this course you will have the knowledge to create sessions that are effective and empowering to the educators you lead!
How Can this Course Help Me?
This course is a great investment in your future self. You'll gain:
- Confidence in your presentation skills
- Valuable planning resources from a professional
- Advice on how to plan, prepare and execute a PD session
- Multiple Modules
- Historical Context of PD Sessions
- Planning Guide
- Plan, Prepare & Execute Guide
- Links to Helpful Resources
- Accompanying Blog Posts
- Professional Development Learning Certificate
Who is the Course for?
This experience is for educators who are:
- Developing Teacher Leaders & Coaches
- Self motivated
- Determined to make a difference
- Life-long learners
- Advocates for instructional best practices & teacher wellness
- Cultivators of a collaborative culture
- Actively seeking the latest trends and research based methods
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.