Authentic, Actionable Feedback
To Get Better We Need To Grow. To Grow We Need Effective Feedback.
Are you ready to provide feedback that is clear, bite sized and can be applied immediately?
This requires modeling, observations with purpose and personalized action steps. The same is true for teachers. They need to provide authentic, actionable feedback to their students so that they can grow and become successful in and out of the classroom.
This professional development will help you grow as a leader and help you provide meaningful feedback for those you lead!
How Can this Course Help Me?
This course is a great investment in your future self. You'll gain:
- Confidence in your observation & feedback skills
- Valuable planning resources from a professional
- Advice on you next steps!
- Multiple modules
- A reliable feedback system
- Professional Development Learning Certificate
Who is the Course for?
This experience is for educators who are:
- Developing Teacher Leaders & Coaches
- Self motivated
- Determined to make a difference
- Life-long learners
- Advocates for instructional best practices & teacher wellness
- Cultivators of a collaborative culture
- Actively seeking the latest trends and research based methods
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.