3 Strategies to Lead & Influence Teachers Well
Become the knowledgeable, intentional teacher leader that you desire to be!
How can you influence teachers and therefore influence student achievement? This course will help you develop 3 key strategies to help you do both things effectively!
This course will help you grow as a teacher leader and expand your reach throughout your school building and beyond!
How Can this Course Help Me?
This course is a great investment in your future self. You'll will:
- Uncover the three foundational skills of quality instruction in the classroom
- Gain strategies to lead and influence teacher instruction in those three areas
- Improve teacher proficiency and student achievement in your school building
- Note-taking Guide
- PD Certificate
- Observation Notes
- Pre-Conference Form
- Debrief Discussion Questions
- Teacher Reflection Questions
Who is this course for?
This experience is for educators who are:
- Developing Teacher Leaders & Coaches
- Self motivated leaders
- Determined to make a difference
- Life-long learners
- Advocates for instructional best practices & teacher wellness
- Actively seeking the latest trends and research based methods
Gretchen is a National Board Certified elementary educator. After a decade in the classroom, she transitioned into a coaching role for new teachers in grades K-12 in a large, urban school district before consulting nationwide on her own. As a teacher trainer and coach, Gretchen empowers elementary through high school educators to gain the skills and confidence necessary to become successful in the classroom for the development of their students.